Friday, April 12, 2013

Dance like a Dervish

This past week has been huge for me.

Easter, and being struck so strongly by what a wonderful Savior Christ is to us.

Dinner and concert with my dear friend Erin celebrating our long friendship and the crazy, unexpected, and brilliant season of life we are both in.

Attending a longtime friend's wedding and feeling so genuinely happy for him, and for myself.  Four years ago I would've been heartbroken if it were anyone else than me up at that alter with him; now I could smile with him on his happy day and just celebrate how far we each have come, and how God has brought us better things.

Which leads us to this past Sunday.... in which I got to celebrate the gift that is Ross Martin Beck. If you're a little late on the hot gossip, Ross has been rocking my world since our first date back in late November and has been such a positive, joyful, awesome presence in my life since. And when I say awesome, I do mean that I am in awe of just how special a person he is and what a wonderful, unexpected blessing he has been to me. My mind is being blow daily.

And to top it off, we were able to have some amazing, deeply healing conversations this week that can only be explained by the work of the Holy Spirit. I suddenly feel so aware of God's hand in my life, both past and present, and man does it feel good. The fire in my soul has been set aflame again... where I just want to share with everyone the love and redemption Christ continually offers me and us all, day in and day out.

I am changed and am being changed. I love it.

1 comment:

Hanni Fanni said...

your blog is so beautiful! I could read it all day :)