Saturday, June 9, 2012

Pomp and Circumstance

I've had waves of sentimentality wash over me this week as I watched seniors take their last finals, retrieve their caps and gowns, take pictures on campus... It's crazy to think that was already one year ago for me--it seems like just a few months. I loved the feelings surrounding that time for me. I could finally inhale exhale with the stress of school lifted;  celebrate the accomplishments and friendships I had made the past four years; not knowing a single clue about what the future would bring, but trusting it was going to a series of wonderful surprises orchestrated by my Father God who desires to romance me with his love. And while that hopeful mentality has sometimes been muddled through this transition year, it remains... as bright as ever.

No comments: