Saturday, December 31, 2011

Yearly Blog Wrap-Up! (My 100th Post!)


I really don't have much to say; if you've read along for the past 365 days, it's pretty clear that this year was SO SO good. Arguably the best yet. There were some rough patches (thesis, school strezz, hard decisions) and real triumphs (finishing four year of school, amazing friendships, deputation, personal healing, fun and new autumnal endeavors & tomfoolery). But both the good and challenging times made this year extremely satisfying and fulfilling for me. I guess that's a part of growing up, huh? The payoffs from perseverance through the gauntlet are higher; the joys from experiencing God's presence, his people and love are infinitely deeper. That's what 2011 felt like for me--An enhanced experience of life.  Better than any trip on e. (Not that I know much on the subject)

No comments: